If you are considering investing in the USA with the goal of becoming a permanent resident, you undoubtedly have a number of questions, such as:
- Is the EB-5 program the best way to pursue a Green Card?
- Does it fit the needs of my family?
- Will it be the best avenue to allow my children to study and live in the United States?
- Do I even qualify for an EB-5 visa?
These questions, and many more, are answered inside of this book. Attorney Vaughan de Kirby teamed up with Kenton de Kirby to write this book because he truly believes the EB-5 investor visa program is the most secure path to a permanent U.S. residency. His passion shines through in this three-part book, and several legal professionals have praised his un-matched knowledge of the EB-5 program.
“Vaughan is the most knowledgeable attorney I know about the EB-5 Investor Visa Program. He literally wrote the book on the subject. I have been critical of many of the “lawyer” books I have come across: not much substance, not well written, way too much sales hype. Vaughan’s book is just the opposite. It is full of substance and a pleasure to read.”
– John Bisnar, Esq.
The Complete Guide To The EB-5 Green Card Contains:
- A brief history of the EB-5 program and information on whether it is right for you.
- Instructions for choosing a strong regional center and avoiding overly risky ones.
- A breakdown of the EB-5 application process in 12 simple steps.
- A guide to documenting your source of funds, and applicant and family history.
Get This Book For Free - $70 Value
This book is a $68.88 value, but the Law Offices of Vaughan de Kirby is offering it to you absolutely free. Simply fill out the form to request your complimentary copy. You will immediately receive:
- An instant digital download, and
- A FREE physical copy upon request (currently only available in the US).
If you have any questions along the way, or you would like to have Attorney Vaughan de Kirby handle your EB-5 visa, please contact our San Francisco office at 415-221-2345 or email his Special Assistant Alana Wang at [email protected]