A San Francisco Immigration Lawyer Discusses The P-1B Visa For Entertainers
To secure a P-1B visa, a performer must be part of an internationally acclaimed group consisting of two or more people.
In order to successfully apply for a P-1b visa for entertainers and performers, you must provide the following documentation with your visa application:
• A petition provided by your potential employer in the United States.
• A document that lists your group’s members and employment history.
• Proof that most members have been employed by the group regularly for at least a year.
• Three types of proof that the group has been internationally recognized for a significant amount of time.
A group may prove that they are an internationally recognized entity by providing three different types of evidence, including:
• Performance reviews in international publications.
• The inclusions of international stars and performers.
• Testimonials from experts in the field.
• Past contracts and endorsements.
• Past press releases and advertisements.
• Proof of commercial success, such as ticket or video sales.
• Proof of commanding a high salary.
• Proof of past performances for organizations and establishments that have a distinguished reputation.
EB-5 Due Diligence Workbook: Ten Critical Steps to An Informed Decision
Vaughan de Kirby's book, EB-5 Due Diligence Workbook: Ten Critical Steps to An Informed Decision was written for EB-5 investors who are selecting a regional center.Learn More +
Complete Guide To The EB-5 Green Card: Critical Knowledge For Investors Who Want To Make The Best Decisions For Themselves And Their Families
If you are seeking permanent residence status in the U.S., request a free copy of Complete Guide To The EB-5 Green Card to learn about the EB-5 visa program.Learn More +