Here are some more quick facts about the P-4 visa:
- To be approved for a P-4 visa, you must prove your relationship with the holder of the P-1, P-2, or P-3 visa.
- Those with P-4 visa status may study in the United States either full-time or part-time without acquiring an F-1 student visa.
- Those with P-4 visa status may not work at all during their stay in the United States unless they receive separate approval to do so, such as through a worker visa.
- P-4 visa holders can study in the country for as long as their family member's visa is valid.
- To apply for a P-4 visa, you must have a valid passport, evidence of your relationship to the P visa holder, and a copy of your family member's Notice of Action Form I-797.