How May I Prove My Clear Intention To Return Home After Graduation On My F-1 Visa Application?
While there are no specific documentation requests, you may wish to prove through documentation that:
• You own a home in your country or have a long-term rent agreement.
• You have immediate family members residing in your home country, such as a spouse or children.
• You have a bank account or have investments in your home country.
• Your or your family own a business in your home country.
• You have a job you plan to return to in your home country.
• Your future degree will lead to employment opportunities near your home.
• You are involved in ongoing cultural activities or organizations in your home country.
• If you do not currently live in your home country, that you visit home frequently.
Proving your intent to return to your country of origin after school is over is one of the most difficult and confusing aspects of an F-1 Visa application.
Complete Guide To The EB-5 Green Card: Critical Knowledge For Investors Who Want To Make The Best Decisions For Themselves And Their Families
If you are seeking permanent residence status in the U.S., request a free copy of Complete Guide To The EB-5 Green Card to learn about the EB-5 visa program.Learn More +
EB-5 Due Diligence Workbook: Ten Critical Steps to An Informed Decision
Vaughan de Kirby's book, EB-5 Due Diligence Workbook: Ten Critical Steps to An Informed Decision was written for EB-5 investors who are selecting a regional center.Learn More +