As an immigrant investor, you will no doubt encounter many forms and long processing times as you wait for your EB-5 visa to be approved. During this time, you may have to update your information or provide additional information to USCIS, some of which can be done quickly using the USCIS’s EB-5 Regional Center (RC) mailbox.
You can send an e-mail to the EB-5 customer service mailbox if you need to:
- Update your contact information
- Provide USCIS with the name and contact information of your attorney
- Provide an updated Form G-28 for your EB-5 petition or regional center proposal
- Request expedited processing of your Form I-526, Form I-829, or regional center proposal
- Inquire about pending Form I-526 or Form I-829 petitions (if they have gone beyond normal processing times)
- Inquire about your regional center proposal (if the normal processing time has passed)
It is worth noting that this service is only used to make small changes or make service requests from USCIS. If your application has been denied or you believe the immigration department has made an error in evaluating your petition, USCIS will not respond to your e-mail inquiry.
The best way to get answers on your immigration petition is to speak with a trusted San Francisco EB-5 immigration attorney. At the Law Offices of Vaughan de Kirby, we can help you with each step of the application process and speak with USCIS on your behalf in all matters relating to your green card visa.
Call us today at (415) 221-2345 or click the link on this page for your FREE copy of our guide, Investor's Path to a Green Card: How Investing in America Can Put You and Your Family on the Path to Greater Wealth and U.S. Permanent Residency.