The Law Offices of Vaughan de Kriby speicalizes in EB-5 Investment Green Card only. We're happy to share the information below to help you with your EB-1 decisions.
If you are a renowned professional in your area of expertise, securing a Green Card and permanent residency in the United States for you and your family might be as easy as applying for an EB-1 immigrant visa. Reserved for foreigners who excel in business, the arts, the sciences, or athletics, this immigration visa encourages those with outstanding talents to bring their work and their knowledge to America.
Who is eligible for an EB-1 visa for extraordinary ability?
Your application for this immigration visa must prove that you are nationally or internationally known for your accomplishments. This could be proven through: evidence of awards for your work, membership in certain groups or associations, evidence of your specialization, media publications or news clips, and other documentation reflecting the level and successes of your career. In addition, you must prove that your immigration will substantially benefit the United States.
There are three employment-based categories for the EB-1 visa:
- People with extraordinary ability, such as athletes and artists.
- Renowned professors, academics, and researchers.
- Notable executives and managers at international organizations.
While you are not required to have employment lined up in the United States in order to be granted EB-1 status, you are required to continue to work in your specific field after becoming a permanent resident.
Want to learn more? Order our free report on securing EB-1 immigrations status.
Immigration attorneys Vaughan de Kirby and Hendrik Pretorius have written a clear, concise report regarding EB-1 immigration visas for both professionals with extraordinary abilities and their employers. Jatoi & de Kirby, APC offers this report free to potential clients seeking accurate, detailed information about applying for this employment-based visa.
If you are a well-known, talented member of your field, the EB-1 visa may be the key to starting a new life with your family in the United States. Send an email to [email protected] to get your free copy.
Our complimentary special report addresses the following questions:
- What are the five types of employment-based visas?
- What qualifies as an extraordinary ability?
- What documentation do I need to apply for an EB-1 visa?
- Can an EB-1 visa lead to permanent residency in the United States?
- Can I secure EB-1 status if I am a multinational businessman?
- What is the substantial benefit requirement?
- Can I bring my family with me to the United States?